PRICE REDUCTION ON ALL SUMMER DATES!
PRICE REDUCTION ON ALL SUMMER DATES!
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU MAKE A HOLIDAY RESERVATION REQUEST WITH US (WHETHER BY EMAIL, TELEPHONE OR POST), THESE CONDITIONS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY YOU.
1. Heritage & Homes Limited, Agent of Tissington Ford Barn, Bradbourne Mill, Bradbourne, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1NP (‘The Property’) The property is subject to the following terms.
HOLIDAY CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
2. (a) Upon the Owner issuing a holiday confirmation form for the Property to the Holidaymaker a binding contract shall exist between the Holidaymaker and the Property Owner subject to these booking conditions.
(b) A holiday confirmation form will be issued to the Holidaymaker upon receipt by the Owner of a completed holiday booking form or telephone booking, together with a deposit in respect of 30% of the total rental charge. The balance of such rental charge shall be paid to the Owner 2 months (60 days) prior to the commencement of the holiday (the due date is stated clearly in the holiday confirmation form sent to the Holidaymaker). Short breaks of less than 7 nights are payable in full. Where the Owner has not received the balance by the due date, an overdue reminder letter will be issued to the Holidaymaker and a charge of £10 will be added to the balance due. If the balance is still not received, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the holiday booking and the deposit paid by the Holidaymaker will be forfeited and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Owner for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
(c) Website Bookings or telephone bookings received by the Owner in respect of holidays due to commence within eight weeks thereafter must be accompanied by payment of the rental charge for the holiday period in full, per week or per short break.
(d) (i) The prices stated on the website are cash prices. Any charges raised against the Owner by its bank for handling dishonoured cheques, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the Holidaymaker to the Owner within 7 days of the Owner’s request to do so. ii) Holidaymakers from Overseas must make payment in pounds sterling.
(e) The Owner reserves the right to refuse any booking.
(f) The Owner reserves the right to correct any error in both advertised and confirmed prices.
CHANGES BY THE HOLIDAYMAKER
3. Immediately upon receipt of the holiday confirmation from the Owner, the Holidaymaker should check the details and notify the Owner immediately of any correction as soon as possible. The Owner reserves the right to charge a holiday booking amendment fee to administer/correct any error by the Holidaymaker.
CANCELLATION BY THE HOLIDAYMAKER
4. (a) The Holidaymaker should notify the Owner immediately and in writing of any intention to cancel the holiday booking within 60 days of the holiday or more. The cancellation only takes effect when the Owner has received written confirmation from the Holidaymaker. A full refund of the deposit will be given less any administration costs.
(b) If notice is given under the required 60 days notice period and the Owner is unable to re-let the holiday accommodation for the period of the cancelled holiday, all monies paid by the Holidaymaker to the Owner (including any fees for extras) shall be forfeited to the Owner.
(c) If the holiday accommodation is re-let, monies received by the Owner for the re-let holiday, less the deposit, booking fee and any extras already paid by the Holidaymaker, may be refunded to the Holidaymaker within 2 weeks after the re-let holiday has taken place.
(d) The above terms refer also to Short Break holidays.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY THE OWNER
5. (a) In the event of the Owner being unable to arrange the holiday accommodation requested by the Holidaymaker, or if the Property booked by the Holidaymaker becomes unavailable for whatever reason, the Owner will endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation for the Holidaymaker of an equivalent type and standard in a similar location, failing which (or at the option of the Holidaymaker) all monies paid by the Holidaymaker will be refunded. The Owner will then have no further liability to the Holidaymaker in that respect.
(b) The Property Owner is not liable for the additional cost of any alternative accommodation which must be paid by the Holidaymaker.
(c) If the offer of alternative accommodation is not accepted by the Holidaymaker within 28 days, a refund of all monies paid will be given by the Owner.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOLIDAYMAKER
6. During the period of the holiday, the Holidaymaker undertakes the following:
(a) That the number of people occupying the Property will not exceed the number stated on the booking form. If it does the Property Owner/caretaker can refuse to allow the Holidaymaker to take possession of the Property or make the Holidaymaker leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens the Agent shall treat the holiday as being cancelled by the Holidaymaker and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Agent for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
(b) That the Property will be used solely for the purpose of a holiday by the Holidaymaker and his party;
(c) To show due consideration for other parties. If the Holidaymaker abuses the Property or displays dangerous, offensive or rude behaviour to the Property Owner/caretaker or any third parties (e.g. neighbours), the Property Owner/ caretaker has the right to ask the Holidaymaker to leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens the Owner shall treat the holiday as being cancelled by the Holidaymaker and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Owner for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
(d) To allow the Property Owner or his representatives access to the Property at any reasonable time during the period of the holiday;
(e) To keep the Property and all furniture, utensils, equipment, fixtures and fittings in or on the Property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and to ensure that at the end of the holiday the Property is left in the same state of order and cleanliness in which it was found. The Property Owner reserves the right to levy an additional charge for any extra cleaning required after the Holidaymaker’s occupancy and for any consequential loss.
(f) To report as soon as possible to the Property Owner any breakages or damage caused by the Holidaymaker during the holiday and to reimburse the Property Owner with the cost of replacement. The Property Owner reserves the right to make a claim against the Holidaymaker for repair or loss as a result of damage caused;
(g) To notify all other members of the Holidaymaker’s party of these conditions;
(h) To arrive after 4 p.m. on the arrival day and to vacate the Property by 10 a.m. on the day of departure unless prior arrangement has been agreed with the Property Owner.
(i) The Holidaymakers’ vehicles and their contents and the Holidaymakers’ personal belongings are left at the Property during (and after) the period of the holiday entirely at the risk of the Holidaymaker.
(j) The Holidaymaker must not (without the express permission of the Property Owner) allow any person other than guests booked and staying in the Property for their holiday to use the facilities and amenities of the Property.
(k) That the Holidaymaker should adhere to the regulations for safety and the stream adjacent to the cottage and that the Property Owner takes no responsibility for any injuries, health problems or deaths that result in the misuse/lack of supervision of children or not taking in consideration of the health risks by the Holidaymaker and guests.
HOT TUB FACILITIES
7. (a) No Smoking or Drug rules apply in the Hot Tub
(b) No animals allowed in the Hot Tub
(c) No eating or drinking while you’re in the Hot Tub
(d) No jumping or diving into the Hot Tub
(e) Enter and exit the Hot Tub slowly using the steps provided
(f) Do not bring glasses in or near the Hot Tub. We provide plastic wine glasses; please look to use these
(g) You will follow the cleaning procedures detailed at the property to ensure the water hygiene remains optimal
(h) Products on the skin or swimwear can cause foam/ scum to form, so we suggest that swim wear is well rinsed and spa users take a quick shower before their Hot Tub use to ensure they clean off sun protection and beauty products. Please advise all guests as we do not wish for the filter to become clogged.
(i) Those individuals who are wearing fake tan are not allowed in the hot tub. This is due to the product washing off into the hot tub waters which in turn clogs both the filter and the pipework. It will be obvious to whether someone has worn fake tan as the water will have an orange tinge and the filter will be stained orange/brown. This will be very expensive to resolve, and costs will remain with the Holidaymaker.
(j) Limit your soak to 15 minutes, and cool of before re-entry. Long continuous exposures may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting
(k) Do not enter the Hot Tub if the temperature is over 40 degrees. Water temperatures between 38-40 degrees are considered safe for a healthy adult. Lower water temperatures are recommended for extended use (more than 10 minutes) or for young children.
(l) Keep any jewellery away from rotating jets or other moving compartments
(m) Please do not sit or lie down on the cover. We also ask that you do not drag the cover; please pick it up completely via the handles
(n) Please turn off high jets after use
(o) No urinating in the Hot Tub
(p) Please keep long hair tied back so to avoid hair clogging the pipework and releasing oils/ product into the hot tub waters
(q) Never place an electrical appliance within 5 feet of the Hot Tub to reduce chances of electrocution; such appliances include the Bluetooth speaker, mobile phones and tablets.
Medications or health problems affecting by Hot Tub use
(r) Pregnant and Elderly persons must consult a doctor before use
(s) Persons using medications should consult a physician before using a spa; some medication may cause a user to become drowsy while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation.
(t) Anyone with diabetes, obesity, heart disease, high or low blood pressure, circulatory system problems or any serious illnesses should consult with a doctor before entering the Hot Tub
(u) Those with infectious diseases should not use the Hot Tub
(v) Children must be supervised by an adult and never left unattended
(w) Please replace the Hot Tub cover after each use and lock the child resistant locks after or between use
(x) Test the water with your hand before allowing your child into the spa to ensure its comfortable. If it is too hot please look to lower the temperatures; children are especially sensitive to hot water
(y) Remind your children that wet surfaces can be dangerous; please ensure they enter and exit the Hot Tub carefully
PLEASE INFORM US SHOULD ANY CONTROLS OR PARTS NOT WORK IN THE HOT TUB. ADDITIONALLY, PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY DAMAGE TO THE HOT TUB OR LID SO WE MAY ORGANISE REPLACEMENTS/ REPAIRS.
8. (a) Pets are not allowed at the property. The Property Owner/caretaker can refuse to allow the Holidaymaker to take possession of the Property if pets are accompanying the Holidaymaker or make the Holidaymaker leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens the Agent shall treat the holiday as being cancelled by the Holidaymaker and the Holidaymaker shall have no claim against the Agent for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
(b) The Holidaymaker is liable for all damage caused by his/her pets. The Holidaymaker should remove all traces (inside and out) from the property of pet occupation before final departure. The Property Owner reserves the right to levy an additional charge for any extra cleaning required after the Holidaymaker’s occupancy.
9. (a) The Owner shall accept no liability to the Holidaymaker for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the Holidaymaker or to the Holidaymaker’s personal property (or to persons in the Holidaymaker’s party or their personal property) during their stay at the Property except to the extent such loss, damage or injury is caused by the negligence or willful default of the Owner.
(b) The Owner gives no warranty and is not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of any information or representations given verbally by its servants or agents.
10. In the unlikely event the Holidaymaker may have cause for dissatisfaction, this must first be made known to the Property Owner (or caretaker for the Property) as soon as possible.
11. No liability can be accepted and no compensation will be paid by the Property Owner, where the Holidaymaker or his personal property suffer any loss, damage, injury, disappointment, inconvenience or otherwise, or where the performance or prompt performance of any obligations by the Property Owner are prevented or affected, by ‘force majeure’. In this contract ‘force majeure’ means any event which the Property Owner could not have foreseen or avoided including war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire; adverse weather conditions closure of international borders disease none availability of transport services interruption to services/utilities and all similar events outside the control of the Property Owner.
12. All contractual obligations arising out of these conditions shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.